ASSESSMENT APPEAL POLICY
Any student can appeal against an academic decision or other procedural matters regarding assessment. Appeals will be accepted up to 14 days from the date an assessment result was received by the student. All appeal outcomes, including reasons for the decision will be communicated to the student in writing.
The appeal process is outlined:
1. In the first instance, students make an informal approach to their nominated ACWE Trainer/Facilitator/Assessor with any new evidence or clarification of existing evidence relating to the assessment.
2. Assessment will be reviewed having due regard to the submission and will be responded to in writing within 7 days.
3. Where the student remains dissatisfied with the decision, a request in writing is made to the Training Manager for an assessor who has not been involved in the original decision, to review the decision. This process may take up to 14 days and the student is advised in writing of the outcome.
4. If a student remains dissatisfied with the decision of the reviewing independent assessor a written request can be lodged with ACWE’s CEO for a final review of the assessment. The student is advised in writing of the outcome of the final review within 14 days.
5. If a student remains dissatisfied with ACWE CEO’s decision a formal complaint can be lodged under the Complaints Handling and Resolution Policy and Procedure with ASQA.
The Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd (ACWE Pty Ltd) – RTO# 40857 would like to pay our respects and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers, and sea. We acknowledge and pay our respects to Elders, past, present, and emerging, of all nations.
0412921134 or 0293493973
PO Box 1554, Maroubra NSW 2035 Australia
2021 © Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd – RTO 40857