ACWE protects fees paid in advance and has a fair and reasonable refund policy. All fees paid in advance are separated from the operations of the business. This is achieved by maintaining an ACWE number 2 account (deposit account) to ensure sufficient funds are always available for refund. The number 2 account is represented in the ACWE’s accounting system as a separate repository for funds paid in advance and cannot be accessed until the respective students commence training.
An application for a refund is addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request:
• Upon commencement of the course, it is understood and agreed there is no entitlement to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to ACWE under the Contract and all outstanding payments will be fully paid by the client/student no later than the specified date.
• No refunds will be available after the course commences or up to 6 days prior to commencement.
• A refund in full will be given to students cancelling a course no less than 30 days prior to the course commencement.
• A refund of 50% will be given to students cancelling a course no less than 21 days prior to the course commencement.
• A refund of 25% will be given to students cancelling a course no less than 7 days prior to the course commencement.
• In cases of cancellation of a course by ACWE, a full refund will be given.
• A deferment of face to face training sessions is possible provided course fees owing at the time are paid in full. Any deferment must be applied for in writing at least 8 weeks prior to commencement of the determent. The granting of the determent is not automatic and is at the discretion of ACWE. If approved, the deferment needs to be fulfilled within twelve months from enrolment.
• The student should note the deferment is for face to face classes only. The assessment delivery schedule is still expected to be completed within the original 12-month schedule. Additional conditions apply and are contained in the Student Handbook
• Refunds in special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis at the total discretion of ACWE.
ACWE may at its discretion, refund some or all course fees where it determines there are extenuating or compassionate circumstances. Where an incorrect eligibility assessment is made, and course fees have been received by ACWE, a full refund will be issued. ACWE reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time to ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal laws.
The Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd (ACWE Pty Ltd) – RTO# 40857 would like to pay our respects and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers, and sea. We acknowledge and pay our respects to Elders, past, present, and emerging, of all nations.
0412921134 or 0293493973
PO Box 1554, Maroubra NSW 2035 Australia
2021 © Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd – RTO 40857