Lockdown SKILL UP- Skilling from HOME
INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
A REFRESHER OR A CAREER BOOST?
ENROL NOW AND COMPLETE BY 29 OCTOBER 2021.
ACWE (RTO# 40857) WILL FACILITATE ‘IN REAL TIME’ VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS WHICH ARE FREE ACROSS NEW SOUTH WALES
ARE YOU READY TO ACCELERATE YOUR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH SUPPORT FROM HOME?
ARE YOU READY TO RAPIDLY IMPROVE YOUR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH SUPPORT FROM HOME?
These short, rapid delivery skill set is being facilitated. This means you or a team member may qualify to enrol in our Leadership and Management Skills Set program and receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment on your successful completion.
Australasian Centre for Work Education RTO#40857 is a multiple-award winning training organisation is offering a short, targeted, and well-designed leadership specific skill set.
We are recognised leaders in ‘Bringing Learning to Life’. Transforming our course theory into relevant practical skills to upskill your emerging and existing leaders to inspire, influence, and involve all stakeholders to increase morale and productivity.
ACWE are recognised experts in creating confident leaders to drive transformational and innovative workplace growth and change across your business.
Your team members may be eligible for this NSW Lockdown Skill Up-Skilling From Home funded Leadership and Management Skill Set.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
This course is available to all students under the Smart and Skilled Initiative of NSW State Training. To be eligible, you need to:
- Be aged 15 or older.
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder.
- Live or work in NSW.
- Have left school and have no previous qualifications at Certificate IV or higher.
Given the technical nature of this course, we recommend students have language, literacy, and numeracy skills at a minimum of Year 10 level or equivalent to Certificate II level. You will be required to undertake a pre-training assessment prior to enrolment to ensure you have adequate skills to undertake the course.
You will require the Language Literacy, Numeracy, and Digital skills to:
- Conduct internet research.
- Engage in online learning, including video conferencing sessions.
- Create word-processed documents.
- Read and comprehend a range of written documents and numerical texts.
If you are unsure whether you meet the listed entry requirements, please contact us to find out how we can support you.
How it Works.
These courses will be facilitated live online and are scheduled to begin this month until 29 October 2021.
Duration and Delivery Mode:
This course will be delivered online through our online platform and are scheduled every Monday and Tuesday at 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm for 3 hours per week plus 5-10 hours of personal study per week until 29 October 2021.
Learner IT requirements: Customers must have access to a computer or laptop, word processing software, and the internet to undertake this course.
Rapid enrolment places are available in the following skill set:
BSBLDR402 LEAD EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS
- Have you ever experienced a time when your working relationships were not the ideal?
- Are you a manager or leader who would like to be more effective?
BSBLDR403 LEAD TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
- If managing change with your team from the impact of Covid – working from home and finding the level of motivation and enthusiasm has taken a dive?
BSBLDR511 DEVELOP AND USE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- You will have heard of IQ … What about EQ?
- How does knowing about emotional intelligence have you step into being a more powerful leader?
- Do you sometimes feel your team respects the position you hold yet not necessarily you in that position?
The Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd (ACWE Pty Ltd) - RTO# 40857 would like to pay our respects and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers, and sea. We acknowledge and pay our respects to Elders, past, present, and emerging, of all nations.
PO Box 1554, Maroubra NSW 2035 Australia
2021 © Australasian Centre for Work Education Pty Ltd - RTO 40857